- 2 cup black gram
- 2 medium potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 ½ cup coarsely crushed peanuts
- 3 tsp. ginger finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves
- 2 or 3 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend the ingredients in an ideal bowl.
- Form this mix into adjusting and level galettes.
- Wet the galettes imperceptibly with water.
- Pre warmth the Air Fryer at 160 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Recognize the galettes in the fry compartment and let them cook for an extra 25 minutes at a comparative temperature. Keep surrendering them to get a uniform cook. Serve either with mint chutney or ketchup.