- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 5 tbsp. water
- For filling:
- 2 cups crumbled cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp. soya sauce
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- Ply the mixture and spread it with cling wrap and put in a safe spot. Next, cook the elements for the filling and attempt to guarantee that the curds is secured well with the sauce.
- Fold the mixture and cut it into a square. Spot the filling in the middle. Presently, wrap the batter to cover the filling and squeeze the edges together.
- Pre heat the Air fryer at 200° F for 5 minutes. Spot the gnocchis in the fry bin and close it. Give them a chance to cook at a similar temperature for an additional 20 minutes. Prescribed sides are bean stew sauce or ketchup.