- Bread slices (brown or white)
- 1 egg white for every 2 slices
- 1 tsp. sugar for every 2 slices
- Crushed cornflakes
- 2 cups baked beans
- Set up two cuts together and cut them along the slanting.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites and include some sugar.
- Plunge the bread triangles into this blend and afterward cover them with the squashed cornflakes.
- Pre heat the Air Fryer at 180° C for 4 minutes. Spot the covered bread triangles in the fry bin and close it. Give them a chance to cook at a similar temperature for an additional 20 minutes at any rate. Partially through the procedure, turn the triangles over with the goal that you get a uniform cook. Top with prepared beans and serve.