- 2 tbsp. garam masala
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 ½ cup coarsely crushed peanuts
- 3 tsp. ginger finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves
- 2 or 3 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend the ingredients in a spotless bowl.
- Shape this blend into round and level galettes.
- Wet the galettes marginally with water. Coat each galette with the squashed peanuts.
- Pre heat the Air Fryer at 160 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Spot the galettes in the fry bushel and let them cook for an additional 25 minutes at a similar temperature. Continue turning them over to get a uniform cook. Serve either with mint chutney or ketchup.